Easy Super Food Pancakes
I'll openly admit that lately I haven't been one for making things "from scratch". But I still love the cooking healthy, delicious meals at home that are quick and require minimal clean up. I mean, who doesn't?! This recipe uses a pancake mix with added nutrient filled ingredients. Give it a try and share below how you customize your pancakes!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/3 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Cups PC Blue Menu Wholegrain Pancake Mix
- A Handful Of Fresh Blueberries for Mix
- 3 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Small Sliced Banana
- A Handful Of Fresh Blueberries For Garnish
- A Handful Organic Goji Berry Granola For Garnish
- Maple Syrup
Pour dry pancake mix in a large mixing bowl. Combine wet ingredients in a smaller bowl. Add vanilla, spices and chia seeds.
Combine wet and dry ingredients in the large bowl and mix until smooth.
Slice your banana. Top with blueberries, banana and granola. Add some syrup overtop.