A Better Branding Method event. Join graphic designer and branding expert, Rosemary LeBarge for an intimate afternoon social media workshop.
This workshop will feature a hands-on social media photography tutorial with Instagram expert, Kristie Pryor of The Sweet & Simple Kitchen. Kristie is a blogging pro with an Instagram reach of over 50K Instagram followers and is also a coordinator for @thefeedfeed that boast over 1.3 million Instagram followers.
This workshop will allow participants to have 1-on-1 instruction and ask questions to both Kristie and Rosemary. By the end of the workshop, you will have the tools to elevate your brand with a comprehensive social media strategy.
Date: Sunday, March 25th 2018
Time: 1 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: The Local Space: 106-20226 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC V3A 4E6
What You Will Learn:
- How to create brand consistency across all your social platforms
- How to improve your photography and brand imagery
- How to utilize Instagram stories to increase engagement
- How to engage with your audience
- How to convert fans into paying customers
- How to reach your ideal audience with targeted social posts
- How to drive traffic to your website and business
- How to position yourself as an industry expert
What To Bring:
- Your brand materials (logo, fonts, colours if you have them) on your laptop
- Camera or Camera phone
- Any props you would like to use for photos (some will also be provided)
Participants will receive take home gift bag. Coffee, tea and snacks will be provided.
Why not invest in your business and yourself? This workshop will allow you to feel confident in managing your social media and growing your business in an exciting direction!